January 22, 2009

Tiddle me this and Tiddle me that.

Having her times where she does not post, then weeks where she makes you pee yourself laughing, this weeks guest blogger is Tiddles, also known as Tracey(Shy), madness is her middle name and her blog (well one of them)

Thanks from the intro, now onto something all about me! Hhhhmmm ok lost for words, I am a Guest blogger seems so easy, I can blog about whatever I want, no limits so sure I would jump at it but now I am lost for words, have nothing to say.
Hi I am Tiddles, Tracey, Shy, I write and run about a zillion blogs, I am a blog-o-holic.
Ummm I am an Aussie? I am boring, though some think I am funny, for that you need to check out some of my blogs, I am a happily divorced and love my kid.
Errrr this is harder then I thought, guest blogging they say.
Well go check out my blogs, I really have nothing to say, you wait and see tomorrow I will have something to say and chew your ear off, apparently One2day said I can email them things whenever I like and they will post it, cool huh? why not you try it too.
So will you be next weeks blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment