January 23, 2009

Francis Rodino

Francis Rodino, not only is he as handsome as anything (in my books) he is an amazing singer.
This coming weekend he will be releasing his CD and I can not wait. I have applied for his limited edition signed CD and I better get it or there will be some heads flying!
Francis Rodino was the first person I discovered on sellaband I was so impressed with the concept of sellaband that I joined and have been surfing and listening there ever since.
Francis is one of the 29 bands that has reached $50,000 and one of the 19 who has recorded an album, which mind you is released today!

My final words on this is, you really REALLY must listen to his work and here is my promotional work for him

Francis's website.
Francis on sellaband.
Sellaband (check it out tell them I sent you just throw them this link)
Francis on youtube (look closely you might see me, I mean if you knew who we were)

Francis, good luck know I will be by your side every step of the way, need help? just ask handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment