January 2, 2009

Radius

I love music so once a week I will be telling you about a new band or singer that I think are up and coming.
I am a "believer" on the website sellaband.com they help put artists into the recording studio, to date helped 29 artists raise $50,000 and out of those artists 15 have released albums with more releases expected later this month.
how it works you can find it here.

This weeks artist is Radius, they are a band from Groningen, The Netherlands.

Radius are:

Johan Faber (vocals, guitar & keys)

Chai Stofkoper (bass)

Henko Messchendorp (drums)

Radius have 498 people who "believe" in them and through those believers they are well on their way to the $50,000 that will put them in the recording studio, As of today they have $33,270 in the kitty. I personally think these guys will make it.
I am a hypocrite as I admire them yet am not a believer of theirs, that will change as soon as this blog is posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment