January 15, 2009

Magnets

HELP, hear my cry.
If you have been following this blog you will see I have a guest blogger every week, you only need to write 1 blog for the week (more if you like totally up to you) for that week I will post your picture and link in the left of my blog. Already I am getting a good amount of traffic and in time it will only grow. If you would like to be a guest blogger for the week feel free to email me on one2day.day@gmail.com. Thank you
With all that said here is MyUtopia from Sand of Thyme
it is a well known fact he is a nutter so once again enjoy your stay Ut, readers even though he is a nutter and he is new to the blogging world he is doing well, go leave him a message tell him I sent you.

They're at it again, I don't know who they are but they're at it..... before you go to work tomorrow, it's vital, vital you check your car. What for? for MAGNETS!!
I mean how do they know that this is the day that your going to be late for work.... even just by a few minutes? What is it that gives them advance warning that you'll be just enough late so they can get round there while you sleep and fit them?.. Ok I know what your thinking, he's gone nuts... but it's true, they somehow know you'll be late for work, THEY get to your car and fit these high powered magnets, that force every car in front of you to drive at exactly 10mph below the speed limit. You think I'm crazy.... don't you,well OK, explain this to me, why is it on a 40 minute drive to work (that usually only takes 25 minutes) did every single car that was in front of me drive well below the speed limit, in perfect driving conditions?
There was a long stretch of road, nothing in front for miles, no junctions, clear visibility, was still dawn but bright enough, yet on a 40 mph stretch with no residential areas for miles (not unless you class the local bovine population as residents) was this guy doing 30?
I know , I know, I know, you're thinking, it's was someone elderley, it was someone of the female persuasion, nope it was some kid in his very, very, very early twenties, driving like his gran...... This I think adds further weight to my magnet theory!
Quick, this is an emergency, we need the Stig, or Clarkson anyone but James May (Captain Slow).



No comments:

Post a Comment