August 29, 2009

Imagine

Not being rich but having enough money that you do not have to worry about bills and be able to help people out.
This Christmas I am going to make up 10 gift baskets and give them away, I have a few people in mind, one is an older lady who has been saving dogs from being put down, she has 11 dogs and in unemployed I am going to make a big basket for her with dog food and toys in it, I do not know her name I have stopped and talked to her a few times when I walk my dog so maybe one day I need to follow her home to see where to drop the basket off to.

1 comment:

  1. What a kind gesture. I'm sure the old lady will appreciate your gift.

    It's almost Christmas...been thinkin about that lately, too. I haven't made up my mind yet what to give away, since I don't have money coming in in droves just yet.

    ReplyDelete