February 6, 2009

We have not forgotten you

The last week we have all been busy, All of us at one2day would like to say sorry for not posting.
I have been very busy with work and outside that caring for my friend who has just had her 2nd operation due to breast cancer, she is not doing very well and my time is devoted to her.
Sands of Thyme has also been having a rough journey lately and we hope all things get back to normal for him soon.
Mortlach has been about the only one on track lately, he has been keeping up with his posts though this week I asked for the week of silence (yeah I am known to be a demanding bitch.) So in his spare time Mortlach has been torturing flowers (long funny story)

So again we say sorry for the lack of posts though we will be back Sunday (I think) in the mean time feel free to email us ( one2day.day@gmail.com) if you want to be a guest blogger or want a review done on your blog.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment